Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Paul Lafayet (Hong Kong)- Artisanal Pastries in HK

When I was in Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong, I stumbled upon this French patisserie called Paul Lafayet. One quick glance at the display case proved no match for my willpower so I had no choice but to give some of their sweets a try. :P Luckily, I was with my friend Trixie who also has quite a large appetite.

The main reason we ‘stumbled’ upon this patisserie was because we noticed the crowd of people in the front.

The sold a variety of macarons and artisanal pastries. We took forever to choose because every single dessert looked soooo delicious.

We decided to share a Passion Fruit macaron and Chocolate & Blueberry Dome. One taste of the passion fruit macaron and it became my favourite macaron of all time. I always though macarons tasted okay when I tried them at Thierry or other high tea places, however, this one tasted really really delicious!

Click Here to Read More »

Post a Comment

0 Comments