Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Israeli Heavy Weapons Teams

I have quite a few Israelis in 15mm for the 1982 Lebanon War and a growing collection of figures for the 1973 Yom Kippur War I'll talk about very soon. But one thing I didn't have was heavy weapons teams.

So last week with the kids back in school I whipped up a few. These are from QRF and are listed in their postwar range. I like these better than most of their infantry and they turned out nicely. Two .50 Cal teams, two TOW teams and two 106mm recoiless rifle teams. These are useful for both '73 and '82.



In reading about the Golan Heights in '73 there are a number of accounts of heroic defenses of the strongpoints along the border by small teams armed with bazookas. I thought a pack of these was in order. Not really up to my highest standards but it's nice to get them done. I have quite a few minis that are at the 30% point so it seems that a real "table clearing" is in order. Stay tuned.
 

Post a Comment

0 Comments