Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Iron Painter List Finalized




After getting my new hobby room (mostly) set up, I went through all of the Space Marine models I currently have. After comparing that list against what I need for Iron Painter, here is the Flesh Tearers force I'll paint this Saturday:

Captain (AoBR SM Captain)

10x Assault Marine Squad (Troops)

5x Assault Marine Squad (Troops)

5x Veteran Assault Marine Squad (Elites)

Furioso Dreadnought (Optional)

Dread Drop Pod (Optional)


This will be a nice start to my Flesh Tearers, with enough variety to not make things too boring. I'm using the AoBR Captain as my mandatory HQ choice because:

A) I don't have a Librarian model handy

B) My Seth conversion is not done

C) My Chaplain is almost fully painted

I'm doing the Veterans because I have a squad of Vanguard Assault Marines from the Space Marine boxed army release, and I have only 19 unpainted Assault Marines. Since the squad size can only be 5 or 10 for the Assault squads, my options became limited for making a legal list.


So, there you have it folks. This will be a tough nut to crack without a doubt, but I think the reward will be well worth it. Having a brand new Flesh Tearers army complete (or almost complete) when the new Blood Angels codex arrives in a month or so will be awesome! :)

Good luck to everyone this Saturday!

Post a Comment

0 Comments