But for some reason, tonight, I am feeling a little melancholy {baby}. Leaving behind the kids...my big comfy bed that is SO much better than this bed here...missing Abby beside me reading...a whole 16 days with just The Husband. I crave this place on weekends and so looked forward to being here and not having to pack my duffel bag after 3 days. I am SO not trying to come off spoiled or ungrateful...God knows how hard all of you work and live for your weekends. I sound like a Pollyanna sometimes.
Mostly, this is The Husbands vacation. He works so hard. But he can't sit still. I am a loner and I love to sit in my rocker...pictured above, and just stare out at the water, daydreaming a bit.
I was thinking of posting every day while I was here on the lake...just a little post to share what we did and maybe a little more of my feelings and perceptions of the world around me. Would that be boring??
For now, have a good night. Tomorrow I am going to try to spend the day outdoors, the heck with the heat...I need some fresh air. I hope all of you have a wonderful weekend! :-)
0 Comments