Hey all. I recieved this card a while back and forgot about it until it popped out of a box I was looking through for someting else. I can't put my finger on it but I think it's missing something.
2001 Topps Finest Chad Durham auto
A very nice looking card but what's missing? Lets take a closer look.
Nice looking photo of player. Check
Player's name and team logo. Check
Certified Autograph logo. Check
"Authentic Autograph" description. Check
Topps Finest logo. Check
Nice little write up about player. Check
Card number. Check
Card Description again. Check
Official Hologram sticker with number. Check
Now I see it, or don't see it actually. The autograph is missing. I guess the Topps quality control person must have been out to lunch or grabbing a smoke when this card came accross to be packaged. these are on card autos too so I wonder if Chad missed it as well or if he never even saw the card to sign it. Has anyone seen a "non auto" auto card before? here is what it is supposed to look like.
Thanks for Reading!
0 Comments