Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

The Fourth Cacadores Battalion - Halfway Point

I had intended this post to be a progress report and notification I would be off line till next Tuesday, but it now looks probable our trip to see our niece and her family in Masterton, will be cancelled due to the bloody Covid 19 alert.

Anyway, don't want too much of the real worlds crap to leak in here, so nuff said....here are the first three bases of the Fourth Cacadores by Front Rank. The kneeling firing figure is an Atirador, the equivalent of an elite company. For some reason, although I got four in total, two per battalion, I managed to pair this guy up with a standard Cacadore ....the other Atirador will have to also be paired this way! I just couldn't be bothered pulling the base apart and starting again when I noticed the snafu!

Post a Comment

0 Comments