Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Movie Tone News extra July 2018

Before pushing on with The Heart Stone of Africa story, I think I need to do a little update, so that is what this news extra is all about.
Connie fines the Heart Stone
                                                                                                                                    
When I decided to make THSOF it was story that I was just going to be me telling with no game play involved & while I could have carried on it that vain, I decided that to make it more interesting & uncertain from my point of view I would use a game in order that I wouldn't have complete control over what was happening.

                                               
As it's set in Africa & was planed for the hero's to end up heading for the Congo, I though why not use the Congo game ? after getting Congo & trying it out I was disappointed to fine that it wasn't really what I wanted, whoever help was at hand (my thanks to Joe  at  http://zabadakszombieworld.blogspot.com/) in the form of Jimland,, this is across between an RPG & miniature gaming & is everything I could have wished for to take control of the story out of my hands.

Well that's it from tonight's news, so its a Goodnight from me & a Goodnight from him :)
Once again my thanks to Joe for all his help & as always my thanks to you for dropping in & if you'd care to leave a comment it would be welcomed :)


Post a Comment

0 Comments