Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

First Lebanon 1982 AAR

Well, I was going to write up an AAR of my first Lebanon 1982 game, but Jon over at http://lebanon1982.blogspot.com/ has already done an excellent job. I suggest you head on over there and check it out. You'll see my buildings, troops, and roads. Oh, and my basement...

Jon's camera ran out of juice for the batteries, so the photos are mostly mine as well.



I figure I should post at least one photo, so here's one of  Jon figuring out the rules. My Lieutenant Colonel has already gotten off the map edge and so I've already essentially won the game at this point, but we wanted to play a bit more to get a better feel for the rules and period.

Personally I feel the scenarios in "Rock the Casbah" are (for the most part) more of a size appropriate for using "I Ain't been Shot Mum" than "Troops Weapons and Tactics." Also, the rules don't have a to hit chart for rear hits on a vehicle. Rear is treated the same as Flank. So my tank driver was taken out by an RPG hit to the rear of the vehicle. This is either highly improbable or impossible depending on the tank.

When we play again I'd like to use the whole 4' x 6' area, we set it up as 4' x 4' to keep the game short. Also I'd love to try these figures and buildings in an Ambush Alley game.

Post a Comment

0 Comments