Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A little tease...

Last day of school holidays today, so Mrs Jeffers has taken Minime to the Outlaws for a day of sword fighting with her cousins. This is to give me a bit of peace as I’m on ‘enforced rest’ following some nasty chest pains. To fend off what is probably angina, Mrs Jeffers has put me on a healthy diet so, alone in a quiet house, I’ve been experimenting to keep my mind off chocolate...


These will be straightforward conversions, so to begin with I’ve lopped the head off a Saxon Artillery  officer (will have to chop off the left epaulet too) and hacked down the Austrian helmeted ensign and drummer. I’ve replaced the flagpole with florists wire and drilled a shallow hole in the headless necks.

The folks have just returned home, so this particular avenue of pleasure has closed for a while. More later!

Post a Comment

0 Comments